- Collection- If you have visited our website, you may have purchased our products. You may also have participated in a contest, sweepstakes, or other event or expressed an interest in receiving additional information about our products. If so, we may have asked for your name, billing and shipping addresses, e-mail address, telephone numbers, and credit card information (type, number, expiration date). We may also have collected the purchase information (date, amount, and products).
- Use- Information provided in a purchase will be used to complete the transaction using normal retail methods. Information provided in a purchase or in a request for information will also be used to contact you with news of our products. Your information may also be combined with the information of others in an aggregated basis, without personally identifying information. This combined information may be used by Our Company to guide us in improving our products and services (including our Web site and offers), or for general business purposes (such as forecasting inventory).
- To Opt Out- You may be contacted by a member of our sales department regarding any request for information. If you have changed your mind, simply tell us and we will use all reasonable efforts to remove your information from our files and will take appropriate measures to advise Our sales department regarding your request. All emails sent to you from Our Company will include instructions for unsubscribing from our contact list. If you ask to be removed, you will be. While Visiting us.
The following applies to our Web sites,
- Collection- This Web site includes the ability for you to purchase products and/or services online. When you make a purchase, we ask for your name, billing and shipping addresses, e-mail address, telephone numbers and credit card information (type, number, and expiration date). We may also ask you to provide a reference code if you have been provided with one. We also collect information on your purchase (such as date, amount and products). Our Web sites may also have various clubs, contests, surveys and other events. To join in these activities we typically ask for your name, billing and shipping addresses, e-mail address and telephone numbers. We may ask for other personal information on a voluntary basis. We also have opportunities for you to contact us or a Sales Representative. Again, we typically ask for your name, billing and shipping addresses, e-mail address and telephone number, plus any comments or questions you may have. Our Web sites may also provide opportunities for you to e-mail information, such as recipes, offers, or product information, to a friend. This information is used only to e-mail the desired information, and is not retained in our database. Our Web sites may also include additional services. Some are provided by third parties (such as Google Maps). These services may require information in order to service your needs (such as your address). While we do not control these third parties, we ensure that they are contractually bound to use the information only for authorized purposes. We may also participate in Affiliate programs, which may provide you with additional optional services or benefits.
- Use- Information provided via an online purchase will be used to complete your transaction using normal retail methods. Information provided in a purchase, in joining our activities or in requests for information will also be used to contact you with news of our products and opportunities for additional savings.
- To Opt Out- You may edit or completely remove your online registration at any time by contacting us and requesting that your information be removed . In certain requests for information there is a box to check if you do not wish to be contacted. If you check it, we will not contact you. To better protect the security and integrity of your information, we also verify identity by requesting your full name, bill to address and e-mail address before granting access or making corrections to your information.
- Cookies and Your Computer Privacy- “Cookies” are very small text files your Web browser stores on your computer when you visit some Web sites. It is your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the site that gave it to you. Our cookies help make it easier for you to use our Web sites and to help us customize your experience so that we can provide you with the information you need – when and where you need it. A cookie generated by Our Site, for example, allows you to retrieve your Shopping Cart and address information on a return visit. Cookies do not collect this information, nor is your name, address or product information contained within the cookie itself. The cookie simply holds the “key” that, once read by our Web sites, unlocks this information. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can disable cookies on your computer or have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie by indicating this in the preferences or options menu in your browser. But because we rely on cookies to make the shopping experience easier and more tailored to your needs, your browser must be set to accept cookies before you can place an order.
- Data Security is Important to Us- Ensuring security online is an important part of our pledge to respect your privacy. When you place orders for products, we offer the use of a secure server. This Site uses SSL (secure sockets layer) to protect your credit card information. SSL encrypts all ordering information, such as your name and credit card number, so it can’t be read in transit. In addition, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
- Disclosure of Your Information- We do not sell, freely distribute, or otherwise share your information with any other party, including mailing list companies. We make an effort to keep your personal information confidential. However, we may be required to disclose your information to the government or third parties under a valid legal request. For example, a criminal investigation or a lawful subpoena may force disclosure. This is true of every business.
- Questions or Comments- Should you have any further questions or comments about our Privacy Pledge.